The time has come, while you are packing up your beach gear and throwing on a new light sweater, the seasonal restaurants are beginning to close up shop as well. Have no fears, we are here to keep you informed when our local seasonal restaurants are closing, so you can grab that one last rooftop sunset drink and summer-time app to tide you over until next year...
- Belle's Cafe: Closes for the season in December
- The Black Pearl Waterside Patio: Stays open through October, closing date TBD
- Evelyn's Drive In in Tiverton: Closes for the season at the End of September
- Flo's Clam Shack:
- Middletown Location: Open Thursday through Sunday Labor day through Thanksgiving. Closes Thanksgiving Weekend until March.
- Portsmouth Location: Open until Halloween
- The Landing: Waterfront Patio dependent on weather. Restaurant closes in December (Exact date to be determined)
- The Lawn at Castle Hill Inn: Open through Columbus Day Weekend
- The Lobster Bar: Closes for the season in November (Exact date to be determined)
- Marina Cafe & Pub: Open through Columbus Day Weekend
- Smokehouse: Open through Columbus day weekend
- Clarke Cooke House's Summer Sushi: Closes for the season September 18
- 22 Bowen's Portside: Open through October, Closing date TBD
- Boat House: Outdoor seating closing in October
- 15 Point Road: Outdoor seating dependent on Weather
Rooftops and Bars:
- The Cliff Walk Terrace at The Chanler: Open though Labor Day Weekend
- Hotel Viking Rooftop Bar: Open through September, Closing date TBD
- Pineapples at the Bay at Hyatt Newport: Close for the Season on September 18th. Typically reopens for Newport Winter Festival and the St. Patrick's Day Parade.
- The Rooftop at Vanderbilt Grace: Open through Columbus Day Weekend
- 41 North: Stays open until October 15, weather depending thereafter