It is hard to believe but fall is right around the corner, which means a crisp feel in the air and value-added hotel deals & packages. Autumn in Rhode Island and the entire New England region is known worldwide -- come see why!
- The New England Experience: Come experience the beauty of New England with Grace Hotels this season. Stay with them for a minimum of 2 nights at each The Mayflower Grace, The Vanderbilt Grace, and their sister hotel, The White Barn Inn and receive a 10% discount on accommodations, a meal for two, a bottle of house wine at one of the hotels of your choice and an up-grade to the next-room category. Subject to availability at time of check-in to each hotel. *Please contact one of the hotels by phone or email with your preferred dates and we will be delighted to assist you with your inquiry. Valid for one month from your first night's stay. Offer exclusive of tax and gratuity. http://www.gracehotels.com/vanderbilt/special-promotions
- Sundays with Grace: If you are booked for Friday and Saturday night the hotel will extend 50% off your Sunday night stay and they will put together a sunrise breakfast for you if you need to get an early start on Monday morning. Valid for the same room you are staying in Friday and Saturday nights. Subject to availability and valid until December 30, 2014, excluding holiday weekends. http://www.gracehotels.com/vanderbilt/special-promotions
- Breakfast on Bellevue: This package offers your choice of accommodations, breakfast for two adults (excludes room service and holiday brunches), and valet parking, daily. Rates start at $329.00 per night, plus tax. Based on availability, some blackout rates may apply. Breakfast includes seasonal/weekend breakfast buffet or select 2 entrees with coffee or juice. http://www.hotelviking.com/newport-hotel-deals.aspx
- Culinary Escape: Enjoy a two night stay from Friday October 24th- Sunday October 26th. Your stay consists of a intro and a cooking class with Chef Karsten Hart from 10am-1pm on Friday October 24th. Also on the Friday of your stay there will be a wine tasting with Anthony Boi from 1pm-1:45pm. To end your evening, Castle Hill is offering a special chef dinner from 6:30pm-11:00pm with Chef Karsten and guest Chef Pablo Montero. On Saturday, start your day off right with a dessert cooking class from 10am-1:00pm with Chef Matthew Peterson. This package also offers a daily gourmet breakfast from 8am-10am. Enjoy daily afternoon high tea service from 3:30pm-5pm. Rates range from $815.00 to $1485.00 per night.
- Best of Bellevue Escape: This package is a two night weekend escape (Friday + Saturday). Daily gourmet breakfast will be offered each morning from 8am-10am and daily afternoon high tea service will be offered from 3:30pm-5:00pm. This package also includes 2 mansion tickets to any Newport Preservation Society mansion, a cheese and wine tasting at the Newport Wine Cellar for two, and a facial treatment for one at Farmaesthetics, a local skincare apothecary and treatment boutique. Rates for this package run from $549.00 to $1200.00 per night.
- Fall escape: Enjoy a two night stay either midweek or on the weekend. Enjoy a daily gourmet breakfast from 8am-10am, and daily afternoon high tea service from 3:30pm-5pm. Upon arrival you will receive a seasonal welcome amenity. This package also includes 2 mansion tickets to any Newport Preservation Society mansion and one three-course dinner for two in the formal Castle Hill Dining Room (gratuity excluded, excluding beverages). Rates run from $470.00 to $1220.00 per night.
- Wine and Dine Escape: Enjoy a two night stay either midweek or on the weekend. Enjoy a daily gourmet breakfast from 8am-10am, and daily afternoon high tea service from 3:30pm-5pm. Included in this package are 2 tickets to the Newport Art Museum, one three course dinner for two in the formal Castle Hill Dining Room (gratuity included, excluding beverages), and dinner for two at 22 Bowen's Wine Bar & Grille, an exceptional upscale steakhouse located on the waterfront. Rates range from $515.00 to $1275.00 per night.
- Overnight with Dinner Package: Enjoy a two night stay either midweek or on the weekend. Enjoy a daily gourmet breakfast from 8am-10am, and daily afternoon high tea service from 3:30pm-5pm. Included in this package is one three-course dinner for two in the formal Castle Hill Dining Room (gratuity included, excluding beverages). Rates range package run from $505.00 to $1250.00 per night. For all of these packages and more, visit http://www.castlehillinn.com/best-lodging-deals-newport-ri/
Residence Inn Newport Middletown
The Residence Inn Newport Middletown is offering a special two night stay package which includes hot breakfast daily, two wine tasting vouchers for both Newport Vineyards and Greenvale Vineyards, two picnic lunches from Fatullis Gourmet Bakery & Deli (closed on Sundays), and a $20 credit for The Spice & Tea Exchange in Newport The rates for this package run from $131.00 to $321.00, and it is offered from September-November. For this package and more, visit: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/pvdnm-residence-inn-newport-middletown/
- Newport Attractions Package: This package consists of a deluxe guest room, access to the health club and pool, an appointment with the concierge to plan your trip, complimentary maps and brochures, two tickets to your choice of the Tennis Hall of Fame, Newport Mansions or Newport Vineyards, breakfast for two adults in Fathoms Restaurant and a complimentary gift delivered to your room. Rates start at $295.00 per night. Expires October 31, 2014. http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=130846&displayLink=true
Newport Middletown Courtyard
- Stay for Breakfast Package: Includes accommodations and breakfast for two (up to 2 adults and 2 children. 12 and under eat free). The hotel also offers complimentary wireless internet.Reservations: Be sure that promotional code S4B appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation, or call 1-800-834-7015 in the US and ask for promotional code S4B. Also as part of this package earn a $20 credit per night toward food and beverages when you stay at the Courtyard by Marriot Newport Middletown. Your credit is valid for food and beverage purchases in the hotel's restaurant The Bistro, serving breakfast and dinner, as well as specialty Starbucks beverages. Rates run from $91.00 to $334.00 per night and the offer is valid until December 31, 2014. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/pvdmd-courtyard-newport-middletown/
Package and rate information provided by each property. Discover newport is not responsible for discrepancies. please contact the properties directly with any inquiries and to make reservations.