Brunch is elevated to an art form at Jamestown Fish where executive chef Matthew MacCartney puts imaginative twists on traditional dishes and inventive new creations inspired by European cuisine. You've probably had hundreds of brunches in your life, but never like this.
A sampling from the menu includes:
- Omlette, served with a side of Scotch Whiskey Smoked Salmon or Prosciutto & Atwell’s Gold Cheese;
- Ceufs en Meurette, a classic Burgundian egg dish comprised of two poached eggs topped with a sauce made with copious amounts of red wine, bacon, shallots and mushrooms, then harmonized with a touch of butter and served on top of toasted country bread;
- Brioche Paine Perdu, with apple-cranberry compote;
- Jamestown Fish Soup, a spicy soup made with the daily catch, tomato, saffron, fennel hot pepper and a gruyère frico and;
- Cod “Acqua Pazza,” local Cod poached in a “crazy water” of white wine, hot pepper, garlic, parsley and a touch of tomato and served with potatoes and spinach.
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM each Sunday through May.