From January through March, Hotel Viking will host the Viking Wine Festival featuring a sequence of exceptional winemaker-hosted dinners. Held twice a month, the Viking Wine Festival will launch on January 23 and end on March 19, 2016.Featured winemakers will pair their wines with a four course prix-fixe menu designed by Chef Barry Correia of One Bellevue.Correia's goal is to work with each winemaker to craft a menu that truly showcases Rhode Islands harvests and flavors, while alsoenhancing the flavors ofthewine itself. The Viking Wine Festival is modeled after the internationally acclaimed Boston Wine Festival, created by Chef Daniel Bruce. Each winter, Chef Bruce brings some of the worlds most renowned winemakers to the Boston Harbor Hotelfor a series of intimate winemaker-hosted dinners, seminars and receptions. The Boston Wine Festivalis nowthe nations longest running food and wine festival. All dinners start at 7 pm. The Opus One Winery dinner is $175 per person. All other wine dinners are $95 per person. Call 401.848.4813 for reservations. Viking Wine Festival Dinner Schedule
- January 23, 2016: Joe Donelan, Founder, and Winemaker Joe Nielsen, Donelan Family Wines
- February 6, 2016:Bryan Page, Chef/ Winemaker, Page Wine Cellars
- February 20, 2016: Justin Baldwin, Founder, JUSTIN Wines
- March 4, 2016: France Posener, Opus One Winery
- March 19, 2016: John Williams, Owner and Winemaker, Frogs Leap Winery
For more information or to make a reservation at One Bellevue, call 401.848.4813 or emailVikdining@hotelviking.com.