For this special occasion, experience ultimate luxury in four courses. Executive Chef Terence Feury will create a menu for you and that special someone based on your personal preferences. No need to plan ahead, just notify your server of preferences and/or allergies and leave the rest of the decision making up to us. This unforgettable dining experience is available in addition to our regular dinner menu. Friday through Sunday.
- $75 per person
- $25 with wine pairing
Whisk that special someone away for a weekend of luxury and leave the details to us. Upon check-in, you will receive a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne. At your request, we will draw you a wonderful aromatherapy bath or shower. Join us either Friday or Saturday for an exclusive four-course chef's tasting menu. Reconnect with your partner at our complimentary weekend yoga class. And finish the weekend with breakfast in bed. A true experience of disconnect to reconnect. Stay February 14th through the 16th. Rates starting at $834 per night for two guests.
Love is the primary emotion that makes us human and makes life so interesting. Celebrate each other this Valentine's Day in an intimate setting overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Executive Chef Jacob Jasinski has custom designed a special menu with a three or four course option. Reservations available February 14th, 15th and 16th from 5:30pm - 10pm. Call 401-847-2244 or book online.
- Three-course tasting menu available for $95 per person.
- Four-course tasting menu available for $120 per person.
The Chanler at Cliff Walk - The Art of Romance package includes:
February is known as the month of romance. Celebrate love and commitment with a stay at the "Most Romantic Hotel in America".
- Daily breakfast for two in The Café
- 6-course dinner for two in Cara
- Custom made candle holder by Rhode Island artist Tracy Glover
Package is available February 14 through February 20. The 6-course Valentine's dinner is available Friday February 14th, Saturday February 15th and Sunday February 16th in Cara. Rates start at $745.
Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
A Romantic Weekend Escape: Valentine’s Day Package at Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic weekend escape in Newport and enjoy a daily breakfast credit for two, an amenity of champagne and chocolate truffles, and a late 2pm checkout (based on availability).
Valentine’s Day at The Vanderbilt
- Valentine's Weekend Retreat package: overnight accommodations, dinner for 2 in The Vanderbilt Grill, a romantic rose petal and chocolate turndown, breakfast in bed for 2, and a couples massage. Rates starting at $944.
- Valentine’s Day dinner at the elegant Vanderbilt Grill where Chef David Crone has prepared an exquisite five and three-course menu inspired by aphrodisiacs including oysters, caviar and truffles. (Offered Friday & Saturday, Feb. 14-15, 5pm - 9pm)
- Five-Course I $145/person
- Three Course I $95/person
- Strawberries, Chocolate & Bubbles in The Lounge: Feb. 15, 10:30am to 11:30am, $35 per person
- Cocktail Class: Mix things up and join our master mixologists as they create romance inspired cocktails like “The Pink Rose,” a flirty composition of Bimini Gin, Pomegranate Liqueur, Rose and Egg Whites, garnished with a candied rose petal. The Bar, Feb. 15, 12pm to 4pm, $35 per person
- Yoga & Guided Meditation in the Spa: Relax and re-center with your loved one during an invigorating yoga and meditation session. Feb. 16, 9am to 10am, complimentary to hotel guests I $15/person for visitors