The highly anticipated Trinity Church Pumpkin Patch returns to Queen Anne Square on Friday, October 16. Located in Downtown Newport, find pick-your-own pumpkins, gourds, mums, decorative cabbage and more alongside a sweet selection of homemade baked goods, warm cider, craft vendors, and picture-in-the-patch.
When you're ready, we can't wait to welcome you back to The Classic Coast! In order for everyone to enjoy the beauty that is Newport and its surrounding coastal communities this season, local restaurants, shops and business are doing everything they can to ensure the safety of all. This includes wearing mandatory face coverings, following guidelines put in place by health and government officials, and implementing stringent cleaning practices.
All we ask when you land on these shores is that you play your part in keeping everyone safe. Please be kind, wear a mask, wash your hands and maintain six feet of social distancing from others.
COVID-19 PATCH UPDATES:
- Masks/face coverings are required at all times.
- Please follow the signage for entering and exiting, alongside directional arrows for walking through the patch.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times.
- There will be sanitation stations set up at the entrance and exit of the patch.
- Apple cider will be prepared in capped cups.
- Please pay with credit, debit or contactless payment if possible to minimize the use of cash and the spread of contaminants.
- Online ordering in advance is encouraged when possible.
Dates: Friday, October 16 - Saturday, October 31
Location: Queen Anne Square, Newport
- Monday - Friday: 12:00 - 6:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tag your photos #TheClassicCoast for the chance to be featured on our accounts.