There’s an undeniable comfort that comes as the buzz of summer gently fades into autumn on The Coast. Maybe it’s the sense of renewal as the crisp air settles in, the familiar sound of waves hitting the shoreline as your background music. Maybe it's weathered shingles, a seat by the fire and a cozy place to rest your head. Maybe you'll just have to come find out for yourself.
Our picks for the best places to nestle up with fall deals below.
40 ACRES OF FALL
The magical forty acres at Castle Hill Inn have transformed from lush greens to the warmth of yellow and orange hues. During your stay, enjoy a gourmet breakfast overlooking Narragansett Bay each morning and an exclusive guest-only afternoon tea. Head into town and enjoy the splendor of the Newport Mansions with entry for two at any of the Newport Preservation Society mansions dotted along the Bellevue Avenue. End your day with a delicious, seasonally-inspired, three-course dinner for two in the Dining Room at Castle Hill.
- Two-night stay at the Castle Hill Inn
- Gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea
- Cheese Plate with 1/2 bottle of Cabernet upon arrival
- Two tickets to any Newport Preservation Society Mansion
- Three-course dinner for two in the Dining Room at Castle Hill
CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Local professional photographer; Anney Jasinski and The Chanler have exclusively partnered to tailor a personalized photography experience. Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or enjoying a vacation, your desired photography goals will be met. This package is perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries, babymoons, couples’ or friend getaways, holiday images and even marriage proposals.
- Overnight accommodations
- 90-minutes with your own private photographer
- 10 Digital images
- Complimentary house car service to and from an off-site location within 1.5 miles of The Chanler
- $40 Print credit towards prints
- The option to purchase additional digitals, prints or a vacation album
Revitalize this season with a relaxing weekday getaway to the Newport Marriott which includes a rejuvenating stop in the spa.
- Overnight accommodations in a nautically inspired guest room
- An appointment in the Spa at Newport Marriott for your choice of the Sand Castle Scrub or Bayside Island Scrub
- A gift of the Spa at Newport Marriott signature lotion
- Access to Studio Fit, our state-of-the-art fitness center which includes Fitness on Demand classes, TRX and more
Rates: $248 - $699
FALL IN NEW ENGLAND
Crisp fall days are best spent in New England. Experience Newport and all it’s fall splendor with a drive along 10-mile Ocean Drive. Experience unparalleled ocean views and stop along the way for a picnic catered by Hotel Viking's executive chef.
- Valet Parking
- $50.00 Gas Card
- Picnic for Two on Historic Ocean Drive
UNFORGETTABLE ROMANCE PACKAGE
FRANCIS MALBONE HOUSE
Escape the ordinary to historic Francis Malbone House in scenic downtown Newport. Relax by the beautifully appointed courtyard or sit outside and watch the ever-changing seascape. Explore the area's sandy beaches, shops and scenic or historic attractions with the Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop.
- Seasonal bouquet
- Chilled Veuve Clicquot
- Couples in-room massage with Spa Voyage
- Turn down with chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals
- Dinner at one of the following romantic restaurants: Bouchard's, Jo's American Bistro or Mama Luisa Restaurant ($75 value)
FALLING FOR NEWPORT
Experience an autumn by the sea at Gurney's Newport Resort and Marina overlooking the iconic Newport Bridge.
- Rosé upon arrival
- Daily breakfast credit for two along with a complimentary room upgrade
- Late checkout at 2:00 PM, based on availability
- Valid Sunday through Thursday from 10/1/19 through 11/28/19
Tag your photos #TheClassicCoast for the chance to be featured on our accounts.