Each summer in Bristol, the award-winning gardens and grounds at Blithewold Mansion serve as the stage for the Music at Sunset Concert Series where local artists gather each Wednesday for a variety of musical performances.
Guests are encouraged to bring a picnic and chairs/blankets to set up among Blithewold's 33 acres of gardens and grounds overlooking Narragansett Bay.
When you're ready, we can't wait to welcome you back to The Classic Coast. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of both visitors and locals remains our top priority. All we ask when you land on these shores is that you play your part in keeping everyone safe. Please be kind and adhere to local guidelines.
Performances take place each Wednesday from July through September. Parking and check-in opens at 5:00 PM.
JULY: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- July 13: Cold Chocolate More about the band
- July 20: Colby James & The Ramblers More about the band
- July 27: The DMB Project More about the band
AUGUST: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- August 3: Panoramic View More about the band
- August 10: Atwater Donnelly More about the band
- August 17: The Star Club – Beatles tribute band More about the band
- August 24: Colby James & The Ramblers More about the band
- August 31: The Oh Nos – Beatles tribute band More about the band
SEPTEMBER: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- September 7: Bank of Ireland More about the band
- September 14: The Ravers More about the band
- September 21: Turas – Irish and Celtic music More about the band
Tickets are sold by the carload only, carload pricing is for 4 passenger cars and 2 passenger cars. Additional tickets can be purchased for assertional passengers arriving in the same car. Preregistration is required.
4 Passenger Car
- Member car: $45
- Non-Member car: $60
2 Passenger Car
- Member car: $25
- Non-Member car: $30
- Adult Member: $10
- Adult Non-Member: $12
- Child (5 to 17): $5
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit blithewold.org
Tag your photos #TheClassicCoast for the chance to be featured on our accounts.