Witness the excitement of one of the fastest ball sports in the world, played at thoroughbred racing speed when Team USA/Newport takes on challengers from around the world and major U.S. Cities in the Newport International Polo Series. Matches every Saturday, June through September at 5PM / 4PM in September. Bring a picnic & blanket to spread on the lawn or reserve centerfield Pavilion seats. Entering its 28th season, audiences of several thousand attend the weekly contests, one of Newport’s most popular summer attractions, a Gilded Age tradition, open to the public.
General Admission is $15/adult, kids are free up to age 15. Reserved Pavilion seating is $25/person. General parking is free. Tickets may be purchased online at www.nptpolo.com or at the entry gates on Game Day. Advanced reservations are recommended for availability in the Pavilion.
For more information, schedule and tickets, private party options, polo lessons and more, visit www.nptpolo.com.
Our players and staff are screened regularly, for your safety, and we ask that all attendees consider the safety of others in their decision to attend. There is a self-screening tool that we recommend for all attendees before coming to polo. Any person who does not meet screening standards should not enter the premises: https://reopeningri.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/COVID19_Screening_Tool_English-NEW.pdf?189db0&189db0
We must insist that participants stay at home if they are not feeling well or, if by participating, they knowingly will compromise their own physical welfare or the safety of others for reasons of higher risk or exposure. Additionally, we require that all participants respect and follow all COVID-19 safety protocols in effect, including wearing masks when not in your seat, maintaining 6' distancing from others when not in your seat, washing and sanitizing your hands, not gathering outside of your seating arrangements, and carry-in/carry-out trash & personal effects. These safety protocols are standard across the guidelines for reopening all related business types and have been approved by our RI State officials. Modifications are on-going as the State releases guidelines for the next phases of reopening. Please check for any updates before attending an event.
- Tickets are available for purchase ONLINE ONLY. Tickets will not be sold at the Polo Grounds.
- Tickets will be verified by contactless scan at the entry gates.
- Pavilion customers must present their tickets to the Pavilion hostess for seating.
- There will be no unassigned seating (General Admission), only Lawn Tickets for reserved Tailgates/Chalets, and Pavilion Tickets for reserved Tables.
- Attendees are asked to PRINT their tickets to facilitate contactless verification on game day.
- Occupancy limits for Tailgates, Chalets, and Pavilion tables will be per RIDOH regulations - see individual match information for details.