Can’t rain on our parade. Newport just got brighter with Umbrella Sky Newport, a unique art experience with 500 colorful umbrellas suspended in the sky above Brick Market Place. Admire this magical site through early October with pop-up live music and events happening weekly beneath the colorful hues.
What: Umbrella Sky Newport
Where: Brick Market Place
When: On display until early October (weather depending)
About Umbrella Sky Newport
A floating display of 500 colorful umbrellas with hues of yellow, pink, orange, blue, and green. Umbrella Sky Newport is produced by ArtScape, a non-profit dedicated to transforming public spaces into inspiring works of art.
For more information on Umbrella Sky Newport, click here.
Can't Miss Events
- Virginia James Music: Songwriter Style Ballads, R&B Acoustic
- La Méchante et Le Connard: Standards, French and pop charts with a swing twist
- Gary Cummings & The Low Key 3: Jazz, Blue, Swing
- Peter Bortolotti: Aka the Professor
- Johnny Juxo & Friends: Americana & New Orleans Blues
- Mark Cutler: Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- The Berger Boys
- Greggy Good: Lo-Fi Reggae Funk
- Danny Draher: Master Blues & Jazz Guitarist
Tag your photos #TheClassicCoast for the chance to be featured on our accounts.