The 47th Annual Newport International Boat Show will take place September 14 - 17, 2017 at the Newport Yachting Center located on Newport’s famed waterfront in downtown Newport, Rhode Island.
One of the largest in-water boat shows in the country and the premier show in New England, the Newport International Boat Show encompasses over 13 acres and will host hundreds of exhibitors from around the world with new powerboats and sailboats ranging from 15 to 90 feet, plus a variety of accessories, equipment, electronics, gear and services for boaters.
In addition to the boats, products and services, there will be a number of events to educate and entertain visitors. Education opportunities include the CruiserPort University seminar series presented by PassageMaker, Sail, Soundings and Power & Motoryacht magazines. This year’s program "CruiserPort University The Bluewater Edition" is geared towards sailors and powerboaters looking to make offshore ocean passages.
The highly anticipated Newport For New Products (NFNP) program provides attendees with the exciting opportunity to view boats and products making their first ever debut in the U.S. Each NFNP entry is judged by a panel of experts and awards are given for best new powerboat; sailboat; navigation product; and boating operation, maintenance or safety product, at a ceremony on Friday, September 15.
- Thursday, September 14 - Saturday, September 16: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday, September 17: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Purchase advance tickets online now and be automatically entered to win a six-night, seven-day Caribbean vacation at the Marriott Resort Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star in St. Thomas, USVI. Vacation package includes round-trip airfare for two provided by JetBlue.
- General Admission: $15
- VIP Two-Day Package: $42
- Standard Two-Day Package: $26
- The best place to park is Easton’s Beach, located at 175 Memorial Blvd, Newport. Parking is $20 per vehicle and continuous shuttle service to and from the boat show site (approximately 1.6 miles) is available complimentary with the parking space. The parking lot and the shuttle service run 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.
- A Parking Pass for the Easton’s Beach lot can be purchased at the beach entrance when you arrive, or in advance online. Note: Parking Passes purchased online must be ordered at least 24 hours before the day you plan to attend the show.
- Handicapped parking and shuttle service is available at the Easton’s Beach lot as well.
For more information, visit: newportboatshow.com