The Annual Newport International Boat Show returns September 12 - 15 to Newport’s famed downtown waterfront with more than 13 acres of boating delights.
One of the largest in-water boat shows in the country and the premier show in New England, the Newport International Boat Show encompasses hundreds of exhibitors from around the world with new powerboats and sailboats ranging from 15 to 90 feet, plus accessories, equipment, electronics, gear and services for boaters.
Meander an expansive collection of boats and accessories alongside a wealth of events, like the ever-popular Confident Captain’s At The Helm instruction program, or the highly anticipated Newport For New Products (NFNP) program, which provides attendees with the exciting opportunity to view boats and products making their first ever debut in the U.S. Each NFNP entry is judged by a panel of experts and awards are given for best new powerboat; sailboat; navigation product; and boating operation, maintenance or safety product, at a ceremony on Friday, September 13.
- Thursday, September 12 - Saturday, September 14: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday, September 15: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- General Admission: $17 advance, $22 week-of
- Preview Two-Day Package: $44 advance, $50 week-of
- Standard Two-Day Package: $28 in advance, $34 week-of
- The best place to park is Easton’s Beach, located at 175 Memorial Blvd, Newport. Parking is $20 per vehicle and continuous shuttle service to and from the boat show site (approximately 1.6 miles) is available complimentary with the parking space. The parking lot and the shuttle service run 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.
- A parking pass for the Easton’s Beach lot can be purchased at the beach entrance when you arrive, or in advance online. Note: Parking passes purchased online must be ordered at least 24 hours before the day you plan to attend the show.
- Handicapped parking and shuttle service is available at the Easton’s Beach lot as well.
- Skip the traffic and hop aboard the ferry. Transportation is provided by both the Providence to Newport Ferry and the Jamestown Newport Ferry. Drop-offs and pick-ups are at Perrotti Park, a short walk to the Boat Show.
For more information, visit: newportboatshow.com