The Annual Newport International Boat Show returns to Newport’s famed downtown waterfront on September 15-18, 2022. Spanning over 13 acres and one of the largest in-water boat shows in the country, you'll have the opportunity to walk the docks and view a spectacular display of shiny new sailboats and powerboats, some making their first-ever debut in the United States.
On the land side, you’ll find hundreds of marine products, services and accessories to enhance the boating lifestyle. Also on deck are educational seminars, in-water boating courses and daily giveaways.
This cant-miss event boasts stunning views, trendy boutiques, and beautiful boats all in the center of downtown Newport.
When you're ready, we can't wait to welcome you back to The Classic Coast. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of both visitors and locals remains our top priority. All we ask when you land on these shores is that you play your part in keeping everyone safe. Please be kind and adhere to local guidelines.
- Thursday, September 15: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday, September 16: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday, September 17: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday, September 18: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Preview Day—Thursday: $40
- General Admission: $28
- Children under 12: Free with Adult
- Newport County Resident & Military Personnel Day – $18 (Friday, September 16th only – Must Buy Ticket At Booth w/ Valid ID)
- The best place to park is Easton’s Beach, located at 175 Memorial Blvd, Newport. Parking is $40 per vehicle, good for one day. Continuous shuttle bus service to and from the boat show entrance (approximately 1.6 miles) is complementary with the purchase of a parking space. Hours of operation: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.
- A Parking Pass for the Easton’s Beach parking lot can be purchased at the beach entrance when you arrive, or in advance online. Note: Parking passes purchased online must be ordered at least 24 hours before the day you plan to attend the show.
- Handicapped parking and shuttle service is available at the Easton’s Beach lot.
- Skip the traffic and hop aboard the ferry. Transportation is provided by both the Providence to Newport Ferry and the Jamestown Newport Ferry. Drop-offs and pick-ups are at Perrotti Park, a short walk to the Boat Show.
For more information, visit: newportboatshow.com
Tag your photos #TheClassicCoast for the chance to be featured on our accounts.