British Motorcars in Bristol kicks into gear at Bristol's Colt State Park on Friday, August 20 through Saturday, August 21. Festivities start Friday morning with a scenic tour of Southern New England and the Bristol area followed by a British car parade into downtown Bristol for an evening block party at Independence Park with a live band, beer tent, food trucks and classic British motorcars.
On Saturday, make your way to the main event, the all British car show at historic Colt State Park, for panoramic views of Narragansett Bay and a look at more than 40 classes of British cars.
Admission is free and open to the public.
When you're ready, we can't wait to welcome you back to The Classic Coast. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of both visitors and locals remains our top priority. All we ask when you land on these shores is that you play your part in keeping everyone safe. Please be kind and adhere to local guidelines.
Friday, August 20:
- 8:15 AM - 2:00 PM: British Motorcars Road Tour (for registered motorcars)
- 5:45 PM: Parade of cars through downtown Bristol
- 6:00 PM: Independence Park Block Party—Live music, beer tent, food trucks and classic British motorcars
Saturday, August 21:
- 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM: Classic British Motorcar Show + Car Corral, British Marketplace, food and beverage concessions
- 2:00 PM: Awards presentation and drive by
Tag your photos #TheClassicCoast for the chance to be featured on our accounts.