As the temperature changes throughout Newport County, so do the hours and operations of some of our restaurants. The arrival of warmer days means Newport's seasonal restaurants and rooftops begin to reopen for the return of summer. Here's where to find your first lobster roll and summer spritzer of the season. Enjoy!
- Belle’s Cafe: Officially open for the season
- The Black Pearl Waterside Patio: Weather dependent
- Evelyn’s Drive In in Tiverton: Officially open for the season
- Flo’s Clam Shack:
- Middletown Location: Officially open for the season
- Portsmouth Location: Officially open for the season
- The Lawn at Castle Hill Inn: Reopens Monday, May 23
- Marina Cafe & Pub: Reopens Friday, May 6
- Smokehouse: Officially open for the season
- Clarke Cooke House’s Summer Sushi: Reopens Thursday, May 26
Rooftops and Bars:
- The Cliff Walk Terrace at The Chanler: Reopens Memorial Day Weekend.
- Hotel Viking Rooftop Bar: Officially open for the season. Kitchen reopens May 20 weathering depending.
- Pineapples at the Bay at Hyatt Newport: Reopens May 2016
- The Rooftop at Vanderbilt Grace: Reopens Thursday, May 12